I was not sure if I should post a new year resolution. I figured I never keep them, so what would be the point? Then I got this idea from another blogger, Newlymissus, who said she would make a resolution for a month at a time. I figured I could do that. So, here is my inspired resolution for January:
- drink juice 3 times a week
- try yoga for the first time
- volunteer more and help more
- upgrade my blog to Pro, or find someone to help me make it better
- lose 15 pounds
- improve my baking/decorating skills
- study my Bible more
- attend church each Sabbath
- keep my husband on track with his studies
- work on my makeover
- Post to my blog everyday
That is a lot to do in a month, but I think if I stay focused I can complete it all. I have determination to be successful this month.
I love they way she ended with a verse from the Bible so I will do the same:
I’m studying Romans chapter 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, and acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Many times I’ve wondered what this meant. Do you understand it?