I simply love baking. It is one of the most relaxing things I do, other than taking a nice bubble bath. awwwwwwww I don’t think there is a better smell in the house than the smell of bread baking.
Here is what you need. * remember to preheat the oven at 350*
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 to 3 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup golden raisins (optional)
I like to chop my Zucchini in the blender it is easier.
This will look a little foamy.
Because I use my blender, mine is a little more watery. But it will still cook just fine.
I mix all the dry ingredients at the beginning. This make it easy.