When the weather is nice I really don’t like cooking over the hot stove. I try making things that are light and refreshing. I often find myself making salads. After a week or so you start to feel like something missing…..
I was thinking what more could I do to my light and refreshing meals. One thing came to mind, Mango salsa and chips. I love making this and it is simply to make. Here’s all you need to make this wonderful salsa for you next relaxing day in the yard.
- 1 very ripe mango ( I like it when it is soft to the touch) diced
- 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- 1 Jalapeno chile (wash, seeded, and minced)
- A handful of cilantro leaves, chopped
- Juice from one lime
- salt and pepper to your taste
I also found that adding some avocado is also good. Enjoy!