Today is Monday and my husband, like any Monday, has to go and PT by 5am. He gets up at 4am and we talk until it is time for him to leave. Well, today I could not sleep past 2am. So I needed to find something to do with myself until it was time for him to get up.
Here is what I did:
- Washed cloths, (3 loads)
- Made his breakfast and packed his lunch
- cleaned the living room and dining room
- cleaned the stove
- washed dishes that were left from last night
- reorganized the computer desk
- broke down some boxes that have sat for a month
- made the bed (once he got up)
- sweep and mopped the floor in the bed room
- spent some time reading the Tanach
All this before 6:30 am. Now, what to do with the rest of my day?
I have a new camera and I want to lean how to use it. My husband got me the Rebel EOS T3i from Canon. Most of the new pictures on my blog are taken with that camera. I love it! I am still leaning how to use it, it can do so much and I don’t want to waste all the features by not using them.
I am planning to go out today and find some really nice shots and share there with you all. Let’s see what happens………